Posted on 17 February 2014
Junior UX Designer at SquizAt Squiz you will work with some of the world's leading companies to deliver engaging and compelling online experiences. We are now seeking a talented UX designer to join our fun and dynamic team based in Shoreditch, London.
You'll bring experience of usability testing and user research techniques to the team, supporting and leading areas of projects through from planning, concepting, testing and wire framing.
The role will be based within a small UX team, working alongside the Head of UX, Mid-weight designer and an Animator/Illustrator.
As a Junior UX designer you will be reporting into the Head of UX on every part of the UX engagement from initial contact with the client to research and development of wireframes, sitemaps etc. The creation of documents, diagrams and specs will be part of your duties.
The client base you will be working on will vary across education, government, technology and betting.
To be considered for this role you will need to have at least 1 years’ experience in another digital agency with a good understanding of the UX experience/process.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of design patterns and digital technologies to collaborate effectively with designers and developers
- Sitemaps, card sorts and user journeys
- Wireframes, interaction diagrams with Axure
- Able to create prototypes in-browser using Axure.
- Competitor reviews and audits
- Experience supporting and running usability testing.
- Stakeholder workshops & interviews
- User workshops & interviews
- Analysis of results from all of the above
- Extremely passionate about creating innovative experiences across all device types and a keen interest in mobile devices.
- An incredible eye for detail
- Comprehensive understanding of the capabilities (and limits) of HTML & CSS
- Confident in presenting your work to clients, answering questions and criticisms.
- Ability to produce accurate time and budget estimations
Applications: please send through a CV and a portfolio that shows off your UX research and prototyping experiences.
How to ApplyPlease apply by emailing email@example.com
**Applications: please send through a CV and a portfolio that shows off your UX research and prototyping experiences.**