Posted on 17 February 2014
Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager at GR/DDGR/DD have over 14 years experience and work with a range of exciting UK based and International clients including, Sony PlayStation, Nokia, Tate, Warner Bros and many more. We are a BAFTA Nominated and Webby award winning agency and proud to produce consistently outstanding and innovative digital work.
We are on the look out for a dynamic and highly organised Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager to join our Shoreditch based team. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done, has an agile mind, the ability to learn quickly and be one step ahead of the game.
You will be involved with client focused digital products and services including website development, smart phone apps, augmented reality apps, game development, UI and UX design. Involvement will be from project inception to completion, working with UI / UX designers, technical developers and reporting to senior staff members and company Directors.
- Experience in overseeing a range of digital projects
- Great people skills, both internal and client facing
- Articulate and literate
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines and budgets in a fast paced environment
- Industry aware with inherent interest in technology
- 3+ years of commercially relevant agency experience
- Microsoft Office suite
- Google docs