Posted on 13 February 2014
Designer at Given LondonGiven London is a brand communications agency. We bring together skills in sustainability consulting, consumer insight and marketing innovation to come up with breakthrough ideas that create positive change – something we call ‘brand substance’.
We’re a small but growing agency with some great clients, including Nespresso, Virgin Media, P&G and RSA. You’ll work in a vibrant environment, where we expect you to genuinely make a difference in a pretty short space of time. It’s a great opportunity to experience a rapidly growing business at a key stage in its development. And you’ll work in one of the most dynamic areas in brand communications.
Working under our lead Designer & Creative, you’ll be working across a variety of different clients and projects.
- Idea visualisation: design of pitch documents and client presentations where creativity and design is needed to help bring thinking and ideas to life
- Creative development & design: applying brand design concepts to develop layouts, artwork and digital assets for client programmes and agency projects
- Contributing to the agency’s marketing plans, including idea generation and development and the design / implementation of marketing initiatives
- Contributing ideas to strategy and creative development across client and agency programmes
We’re looking for someone with loads of energy, great ideas and an eye for detail, who can hit the ground running. You will:
- Possess a portfolio which reflects an understanding of the brand design process, from concept to execution
- Have relevant agency experience in similar jobs or placements
- Be up to speed in Adobe Creative Suite and KeyNote / PowerPoint
- Basic html skills would be a big bonus
- Have a passion for ideas that create positive change. Experience in sustainability /CSR isn’t fundamental but a keen interest definitely is
- Be up for mucking in. As a small agency, no two days at Given are ever the same so it’s important that you’re flexible and able to adapt quickly to doing new things
Salary dependent on experience. This role is a 6-month contract, offered with a view to creating a permanent position in the team.
How to ApplyIf you’d like to apply for this role, send your CV and a brief covering letter explaining what you’d bring to the Given London team and describing your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2014.