Posted on 13 February 2014
Mid - Senior Designer (Corporate Reporting) at Addison GroupWe’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Designer with experience of corporate communications. You will be responsible for the creation of innovative and engaging design solutions - from brainstorming and developing concepts to implementing finished designs. You will be a meticulous typographer with the ability to understand the key objectives of our clients’ communication and the knowledge and experience to create stunning designs that fit with our clients brand essence. You will be expected to take ownership of the day-to-day design detailing of the project and retaining a calm head under time pressures and an understanding of how to adapt the design solution to a client’s requirements without your ‘designer ego’ showing. You will be a keen team player who will work alongside our internal client management departments to take on client feedback, but may also be required to attend and present your work to our clients.
Any digital experience, including HTML, would be an advantage as you will be responsible for liaising with our digital design department to retain a consistent visual approach to the projects and where appropriate would be expected to support the digital design department. Previous experience within corporate reporting or editorial environments is preferred and a portfolio that shows you are no stranger in generating designs for major European organisations.
- Proven experience with an exceptional portfolio to prove it
- Strong typographic skills, beautiful design aesthetic and a good eye for detail
- A flexible approach to managing time and multiple projects effectively
- Self-motivated as well as team orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, graphical)
- Experience in designing Annual Reports and Sustainability Reports for FTSE100 companies.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design applications
- Confident in presenting visual concepts internally
- Experience in briefing and working closely with production departments to quality control the design detailing of a project
- Understanding of how to take design projects from initial concepts through to artwork ready files