Posted on 11 February 2014
Senior Digital Designer (fasion e-commerce) FF0063 at FarfetchDo you want to work in a dynamic, fun and growing environment where no two days are the same? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the team.
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world’s best independent fashion boutiques to an international audience. We are constantly looking for world-class people to take on challenging roles that will help us to fulfil our potential – and you to fulfil yours.
Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 300 independent boutiques across Europe and North America, offices in London, New York, LA, Guimarães and São Paulo, and a team of 400 talented people.
We want brilliant candidates who combine a passion for e-commerce with a strong group ethic. In return, we offer successful candidates a dynamic workplace and the opportunity to turn a young company into a leading global player.
The role is responsible for creative digital output, ensuring the highest quality of work and in line with the overall brand vision but delivered in a fresh and innovative way.
You will lead the digital design team and provide creative direction while managing idea generation, execution of digital designs, project quality control and process management.
- Lead and manage the digital design team ensuring they are utilised according to their skills and maximum potential
- Provide direction for the team and clearly define brand guidelines
- Manage creative output and design processes
- Pro-actively push the level of quality in both thinking and execution
- Hands-on design - create and design assets/visual content for the Farfetch website and mobile apps
- Design and develop online content including homepages and website features
- Support the product team to improve the website and design new features
- Work cohesively with other departments (i.e., marketing, editorial, product) to execute projects; keeping to deadlines
Key Skill & Experience
- Experience and confidence in the creation and maintenance of Responsive Web Design systems
- Experience in a similar role within a digital agency/creative studio environment
- Extensive experience working with large scale architecture (e-commerce highly desirable)
- Experience of working on mobile sites/apps projects
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience of rapid prototyping software (preferably Axure)
- Fundamental understanding of typography and composition
- Ability to self-manage from concept to creation
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of development (coding) and UX principles
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to confidently lead a team
- Willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your application:
1. Best time/method of contact
2. Current notice period/availability
3. Your current salary and salary expectation