Posted on 11 February 2014
Middleweight Designer at maharishiAn individual required to work as part of the design team to develop seasonal brand imagery for wholesale tools, press releases, visual merchandising in-store, and online, manage production of collection cookbooks.
- Develop season brand imagery for wholesale tools, press releases, visual merchandising in-store, and online
- Updating and maintenance of existing business material forms & templates
- Develop seasonal garment washcares, labelling, garment tags, and trims
The ideal candidate will
- Be confident with all Adobe Creative Suite packages – Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Have an excellent eye for type, images and layout
- Be proficient in Excel, Word
- Have excellent CAD/illustrator skills
- BeHighly organised, an ability to work to given deadlines and good under pressure
- Print work – Being able to design a variety of different formats of print work, Posters, Leaflets, Letterheads and Business Cards – keeping everything within the brand guidelines but developing the design depending on the output.
- Web Design – Being able to help design new page templates for our Website, working with our E-commerce Manager to ensure that these are brand specific.
- Line-sheet Art working – Art working our Seasonal line-sheets, lookbooks and Press Books for print• Retouching – Good retouching/Photoshop skills, having the patience to retouch product and people.
- Social Media – Working with the Creative Photographer to design creative imagery to use through our Social Media channels.
- Knowledge of studio pack-shot photography
- Relevant cultural fashion background and interests
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of maharishi and our product, if you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your current salary details and notice period.
How to ApplyPlease mail recruitment@emaharishi and include your CV and work samples or a link to a portfolio website in your application.
We unfortunately cannot reply to everyone but will be in touch with any successful applicants.