Posted on 11 February 2014
Junior Digital Creative at JellyfishHere at Jellyfish we have a fantastic opportunity for an excellent designer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for an ambitious design graduate to play an important role in our growing studio. We need someone that's clued-up on recent trends and technologies and keen to push boundaries. You must have a sharp eye for detail, strong work ethic and a terrific understanding of digital communication.
And you’ll need to get on with a busy team yet be happy to work on your own when needed.
So are you a down-to-earth, self-motivated designer who is hungry to learn, loves to work, is passionate about design and all things digital and has the portfolio to prove it? Then this is what you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- A company profit-related bonus scheme
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- Modern, bright working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- An HND or degree in graphic design or related subject (although we would consider an unqualified individual if their industry experience and portfolio are suitably amazing)
- Knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) and skills in Flash animation would be superb
- An understanding of web usability and information architecture, including a knowledge of wireframes and mock-ups (UI & IA Design)
- Have excellent knowledge of the digital landscape
- Possess brilliant layout, typography skills and, of course, sharp attention to detail
- Open, honest, direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding conceptual and creative thinking in your design work
- Have the ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when a project requires it
- Communicate ideas clearly and confidently to peers and team leaders alike
- Create outstanding online marketing materials including: websites and banner advertising
- Be passionate and lively with lots of ideas and be keen to work hard to produce great creative results
How to ApplyIf you think you’ve got what it takes to join Jellyfish, then email us your CV, website and/or examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Examples of your work and CV should not exceed a combined file size of more than 3MB.