Posted on 10 February 2014
Junior 2d/3d Motion Designer (In-house) at AIM Sport AGAIM Sport AG is a leading international sports marketing firm located in Lucerne, Switzerland. We specialise in developing and optimising brand appearances for clients advertising on Digital Perimeter Signage Systems used in football games.
Amongst our clients are; FC Bayern München, Real Madrid CF, FIFA, UEFA, adidas, Heineken, MasterCard and Audi to just name a few.
If you're passionate about the power of design, brands and football, you're seeking a career rather than just a job and want to be part of an innovative, fast moving company then we would love to hear from you.
Junior 2d/3d Motion Designer (In-house)
We are looking for a hands-on junior 2D & 3D motion designer for our studio in Lucerne. The successful candidate will produce innovative, creative and appropriate digital perimeter advertising solutions for major televised football matches, working on content for brands including Audi, Allianz, Budweiser, T-Mobile, Sony and many more. They will be expected to handle projects through the stages of concept, creative design and production.
This unique position offers you the opportunity to play an integral role in a team leading the way in a hugely lucrative industry and contribute to a wide range of projects. Responsibilities may include the following:
- In-house motion graphic design (2D & 3D) for some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
- Production of 3D elements within preferred 3D software
- Compositing 3D animation within After Effects
- 2D animation and layout within After Effects
- Preparing elements within Photoshop & Illustrator
- Design and creation of images used in presentations
What you´ll need:
- Expert knowledge of After Effects
- An excellent animator
- Good texturing, lighting, rendering and animation skills within your preferred 3D software (our team likes Cinema 4D best)
- Experience, preferably 1-2 years of working in an existing agency
- Good communication skills (fluency in written & spoken English)
- Skilled in development of ideas and concepts
- Great communication, time management and self-motivation skills
- A keen eye for Detail
Further skills considered favourably but not essential:
- Photoshop - particularly cutting out and retouching
- German language skills
- Basic video production skills including lighting, cameras and editing