Posted on 5 February 2014
Business Development Manager at Instant Access TechnologiesAn innovative and cost effective solution to accelerate footfall, sales and loyalty for the high street retailer. Crowd sourcing shoppers across the high street, our solution attracts and increases footfall by delivering compelling offers straight into the palm of the shopper.
Quick-to-market, it enables retailers to connect now with the digitally engaged shopper, becoming more fleet of foot and ultimately driving profits.
As the first member of the business development function we require an experienced, tenacious, Business Development Executive to spearhead the launch and ongoing sales of this innovative retail solution.
Responsible for selling the platform to all variety of retail and service businesses that makeup the high street shopping experience, the candidate needs to be adaptable, positive and a great communicator. Key aspects of the role include generating leads, utilising existing retail industry contacts, cold calling, generating client interest, delivering client presentations and onboarding clients that sign up.
- Passionate and driven about achieving growth and hitting sales personal targets.
- Significant experience in selling products &/or services to retailers.
- A core competency in face to face selling and proven ability to create and cultivate a business pipeline.
- Clearly the need to be commercially aware and understand key business drivers.
- A good education
- 5 years + sales / business development experience.