Posted on 17 December 2013
Junior/Graduate Designer & Artworker at Branding AgencyMy client is currently hunting for a Junior or Graduate to join their busy creative studio. We are looking for someone with a clear creative talent and fantastic design skills to join this amazing agency based in Ascot, Berkshire.
This is a highly creative integrated agency, creating brand experiences through events, experiential marketing, social media etc. This role would suit someone who loves to get stuck in, enjoys a fast paced environment and really wants to progress a develop their skills! This is a really progressive role, the agency are looking for someone to grow within it and really take ownership.
Duties will include
- Artworking both print and digital assets for events, marketing materials, websites, social media etc
- Assisting with design and idea generation for pitches and live briefs.
- Working closely with the design team to ensure everything is produced on time and to a very high finish.
- Managing your projects through from start to finish.
- A portfolio showing creative ability, a good eye for typography, layout and colour.
- An understanding of, or passion for both print and digital.
- The ability to stick to strict time plans and solve problems as they arise.
- A fantastic knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A desire to succeed, and the personality to go with it!